When a first-time home buyer considers buying their own property, a common concern may be transitioning to full responsibility for house and land upkeep. Maintaining a home and yard demands considerable time and financial investment, which can be overwhelming and stressful. This comes in addition to the initial expense of purchasing the property, making it a significant undertaking. That’s why the option to purchase a patio home that’s part of a maintained community has grown in popularity. Bob Webb specializes in ensuring their customers live in the neighborhood of their dreams with Simplified Living in Columbus, Ohio.
5 Reasons a Patio Home by Bob Webb is a Great Housing Choice in Columbus
A patio home developed and constructed by Bob Webb is much more than a house sitting next to a patio space. Discover what makes a patio home the perfect solution for your living situation, and what Bob Webb offers for convenient, customized home ownership:
- Simplified Living: As Bob Webb’s custom patio home concept implies, patio homes are a simple way to own a home and enjoy it without the maintenance work. The luxury patio homes built by Bob Webb are part of Simplified Living communities in Plain City, Westerville, Lewis Center, and New Albany, Ohio; all conveniently located and provide full yard and driveway maintenance services, snow or shine.
- Outdoor space: Needless to say, most patio homes or ranch homes in Columbus feature covered porches or patios, with options allowed in Bob Webb’s patio home blueprints to extend outdoor spaces to accommodate seating, cooking areas, and more. Adding square footage to your floor plan gives you more room to host guests and enjoy nature on your own property.
- Single-level residences: Investing in a single-level home is appealing to both first-time home buyers and retirees. Not only is a single-level layout faster to clean with a busy lifestyle, but it also provides the freedom and comfort to remain in your home for years to come. Many ranch homes from Bob Webb can be built with or without a lower level, so you have the power to customize your living space.
- Close community: In a time when knowing your neighbors personally is a rare circumstance, the Simplified Living communities offer homeowners in central Ohio a close-knit neighborhood that watches out for each other. Plus, with low-maintenance housing, residents have more time to spend traveling and hosting loved ones in their Simplified Living home.
- Customization available: Bob Webb Homes knows no two central Ohio home buyers are the same. With unrivaled expertise in building dream homes since 1960, Bob Webb spends the time understanding your unique vision, needs, and budget to make your custom patio home a reality. Your own beautiful custom-built Bob Webb home in Columbus will be finished just the way you like it – your dream kitchen, the welcoming outdoor living space, the perfect first-floor owner’s suite with zero entry shower, next level storage solutions, plus all the decorative choices and custom touches you expect when building a custom home with Bob Webb.
Get Started Today by Choosing the Best Columbus Patio Home From Bob Webb
It’s time to put down roots in one of Bob Webb’s Simplified Living communities around central Ohio and take the leap toward choosing the best patio home for you and your family. The designers, architects and craftsmen at Bob Webb know how to bring your dream house wish list to fruition with Simplified Living.