Westerville, OhioOlentangy School District
Navigate6089 Victory Gate Get Directions
Home StyleSimplified Living
Why Choose The Nook at Highland Lakes?
Imagine coming home to a community with all the elegance and charm of another era. Beautiful craftsman-style homes capture the grace of times gone by with the return of pillars, porches and architectural details that make this community truly unique.
This Simplified Living community of thirty homes will combine all the freedom and amenities of condominium living with all the style, spaciousness and custom touches you expect from a Bob Webb custom home.
- Custom-built by Bob Webb – the quality you expect, inside and out!
- Stunning home sites – pond, mature trees, utmost privacy
- Convenient location – just minutes to shopping, restaurants, golf, and parks
- 5 miles to Polaris Mall, restaurants, and additional shopping
- 3 miles to Medallion Club
- 2 miles to Lakes Golf & Country Club
- 4 miles to Alum Creek State Park
Choose Your Floorplan, Then Customize It
Each plan focuses on easy-living style and convenience with first floor master retreats, private outdoor living spaces, spacious kitchens with Bob Webb’s signature Messy Kitchen, as well as exceptional design options and selections for luxury living as you like it.
- Choice of nine floor plans – five with second floor bedroom options
- Single floor living at its best – first floor master suite, mudroom, and open concept floorplans that are perfect for entertaining
- Work hand-in-hand with a Bob Webb design consultant at our Design Center
- Add your own style and vision– exciting choices, extraordinary style
- No more mowing or fertilizing
- Snow removal handled for you (over 2”)
Interested in this neighborhood?
Hi! My name is Lauren Grizzle. I'm here to answer any questions you may have about The Nook at Highland Lakes.Speak With Me Today!